Who are we looking for?
We’re searching for someone who'll take care of the infrastructure upon which Zerops is built. You’ll be in charge of integrating new services into Zerops and figuring out how Zerops should operate (e.g. networking, service configuration, optimal virtualization settings).
You’ll draw expert knowledge from experienced colleagues in the infrastructure team. Eventually, once you acquire the necessary skills, you’ll take part in improving the functioning of Zerops itself.
What do we expect from you?
- knowledge of the Linux environment
- passion for finding out how the Internet works
- a positive relationship with programming (Golang is an advantage)
What will be your task?
Your main job will be to understand how the entire Zerops infrastructure works. With our developers and analysts, you’ll be creating software that’ll ensure the orchestration of the infrastructure for user applications as well as for Zerops itself.
What will you get in return?
You'll become a part of an innovative and startup-like project that's also well-funded and stable - a rare combination. We give you the option to choose any computer you like and the opportunity to learn from everyone on our 20-person, autonomous development team. We pride ourselves on our agile processes and home office friendliness. You'll also find that we're fun to be around and reside in nice offices in Prague, Holešovice district.
What does Zerops consist of?
- container virtualization: LXC, LXD
- network infrastructure: VXLan, VPN (WireGuard)
- balancing: IPVS, Nginx
- firewall: Nftables
- database clusters: MariaDB, MaxScale, ElasticSearch, Redis
- runtime environment: Node.js, GoLang, PHP